The Ederton is a traditional zip-up hoodie and casualwear hero; after all, proudly selling sweatshirts in Salcombe is where we started out. Inspired by vintage British sportswear, the Ederton has been constructed from a fine yarn and embodies 15 years of close-collaboration with our manufacturing facilities in Portugal and China where the specialist teams can handle cotton like nobody else.
Woven into a brushed-back jersey, the cotton used is the softest around, so it works wonders when it comes to retaining warmth and enduring wear.
In new seasonal colours, this hoodie comes with clean graphics at the back and tonal drawcords for a heritage vintage look. Featuring a jersey-lined hood, a split kangaroo pocket, ribbed inserts under the arm and a pared-back chest graphic, it’s a quality piece that’ll always be your comfiest first-choice.
- Classic Jack Wills zip-up raglan-sleeved hoodie
- Slub yarn for textured surface
- Left chest and back graphics
- Jersey lined hood and split kangaroo pockets
- Our model wears a size M
- 74% Cotton, 26% Polyester
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm Iron
- Do not dry clean
- Use non biological detergent